Boston Car Accident Attorneys
Were you injured in a car accident in Massachusetts, due to someone else’s carelessness or recklessness?
Motor vehicle accidents can cause debilitating physical injuries and leave lasting psychological effects. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration over 2 million people were injured in traffic accidents across the country in 2007.
Due to the inherent risk involved in operating a car or other motor vehicle, most drivers implement safety measures in their daily routines – we buckle every seatbelt, we take the time to strap our children into their car seats, and try to abide by motor vehicle laws.
However, even if we take every precaution and buckle every seatbelt, we cannot govern the actions of others on the roads. Studies show that the majority of accidents are caused by a driver’s carelessness, recklessness, inattention or neglect. If you or someone you loved was injured, or killed, in an auto accident that was caused by another driver, you may be experiencing physical pain, mental anguish, and financial hardship.
You can’t undo what has happened to you, but you can work toward receiving compensation for your injuries and suffering and start to reclaim your life. Don’t try to handle the consequences of being involved in a serious accident alone. Our personal injury attorneys can help you secure the financial help you both need and deserve.
Our client services for motor vehicle accidents include:
- Car accidents
- Private and city Bus accidents
- 15-passenger van rollover accidents and SUV rollover accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Boating accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents including, 18-wheeler accidents and big rig accidents
Our Boston personal injury lawyers have handled over 1000 cases arising from auto accidents and other motor vehicle accidents.
A Proven Record
- $2.4 million settlement for 24-year-old struck in MBTA Accident
- $1 million settlement for 43-year-old for spinal cord injury
- $1 million settlement for an 18-year-old for a head injury
Financial Support Can Help You Recover from Your Massachusetts Accident
Over the past 30 years, Thomas M. Kiley and his legal team of experts have worked with hundreds of accident victims to win their personal injury claims and bring peace back to their lives. If you have been the victim of another person’s negligence or carelessness, financial compensation is your right under the law.
If you have been involved in a car crash, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Pain and suffering
- Past lost wages
- Future earnings
- Medical bills related to the accident
- Pharmacy costs
- Physical therapy
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of relationship with your spouse
- Value of lost ability to participate in activities
You shouldn’t have to accrue debt and deplete your family’s savings because someone else failed to exercise reasonable care for your safety as required by law.
FREE Legal Consultation
The best personal injury law firms in Massachusetts will provide a free consultation. Our personal injury firm provides a free, confidential consultation to not-at-fault persons. Our free consultation offer extends to family members as well. Contact us today at (888) 208-1695 or (978) 474-8670 to schedule an appointment. Our attorneys work on a contingent basis so there are NO FEES unless one of our experienced Boston vehicle accident lawyers win your case.
Experience You Need to Win Your Massachusetts Car Accident Case
“I have encountered first hand the methods used to take advantage of innocent people that have been traumatically injured as a result of someone else’s carelessness.” – The 7 Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Massachusetts Accident Case by Thomas M. Kiley.
The accident attorneys at The Kiley Law Group are dedicated to helping the victims of:
- Vehicle accidents: Car accidents, motorcycle crashes, bus and truck accidents
- Single vehicle accidents such as SUV or 15-passenger van rollovers
- Pedestrian accidents such as a hit and run
- Defective products such as ineffective airbags or seatbelts, prescription drugs with unpublicized side-effects, or hazardous children’s toys
- Child injury and child abuse such as negligence
- Birth injuries such as trauma during labor or cerebral palsy
We Serve Clients Across the State of Massachusetts & Salem, New Hampshire
The firm’s headquarters are in Andover, MA and serves the following cities in Massachusetts: Boston, Danvers, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Methuen, Middleton, Reading, and Salem, MA and Salem, New Hampshire.
Boston auto accident lawyer, Tom Kiley, is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and is a respected member of the American Association for Justice and the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys.