Personal injury is a broad area of law that includes negligent acts that can harm innocent people. A personal injury lawyer in our firm can be a strong advocate for the rights of the injured person. Our exceptional customer service can provide much-needed security after an injury.
If you have been injured by the negligence of another, you may be entitled to claim compensation. If you or someone in your care has been injured by the negligence of another person or entity while you are under the care of another person, you should contact our law firm to speak to an experienced personal injury lawyer. Our firm will defend the rights of the injured person and seek maximum compensation for your injury.
Whether you slipped in a parking lot, or stumbled on uneven sidewalks, seek advice from an experienced injury lawyer to learn your rights. At Kiley Law Group, we represent individuals who have been injured through negligence.
Practice Areas of Personal Injury Law in Rye, NH
There are various claims that come under the umbrella of personal injury law. The objective of this law is twofold. On one hand, to restore as much as possible of what the injured party lost due to someone else’s negligence. The secondary objective, meanwhile, is to discourage others from committing the same offense in the future.
One of our experienced attorneys can provide you information about personal injury law, including how to proceed with your case. Some areas of personal injury law that we practice in New Hampshire include:
- Premises liability (including slip-and-fall): Slip-and-fall accidents injure thousands of people each year in New Hampshire. Property owners have a legal responsibility to ensure a safe environment for visitors. Failure to tend to hazards in a timely manner – such as icy sidewalks, unmarked wet floors, and broken steps – could make him or her liable for an injury.
- Auto Accidents: New Hampshire has one of the highest rates of fatal crashes due to speeding in the US, recently ranking 50 percent higher than the national average. Some other forms of negligence or recklessness while driving include distracted driving, driving under the influence, disobeying traffic laws, and failing to yield.
- Commercial Truck Accidents: In 2018, there were 19 large trucks involved in fatal crashes in New Hampshire. Due to the size of the vehicles, commercial truck accidents often result in serious, life-threatening, or life-changing injuries. These types of accidents usually involve multiple potentially liable parties and insurance companies. As such, determining liability can be a complicated process.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Often, drivers throughout the county do not notice when a motorcycle is on the road. Some simply just don’t show the same respect for motorcyclists as they do other motorists. For these reasons and others, including simply disobeying the law, statistics show that motorcyclists are 29 times more likely to suffer fatal injuries than car passengers.
- Dog Bites: Each year, more than 4.7 million people across the US are bitten by dogs, with small children being the most vulnerable. In 2019, New Hampshire ranked among the top three states with the highest average cost per dog bite claim. These attacks can be frightening and usually result in scarring physically and emotionally. The owner of the dog could be liable for any injuries caused from bites by his or her dog.
- Medical Malpractice: In the US, more than 250,000 people die from medical errors every year. Medical malpractice is when a medical professional (such as a doctor) or a facility (such as a hospital) violates the standard of care and injures a patient. Proving liability can be difficult without the assistance of an attorney.
- Product Liability: Manufacturers have a legal obligation to ensure that the products they produce are safe for public use. When these corporations fail to detect and correct a problem, or to alert consumers of a potential risk, they open themselves to lawsuits for any adverse effects suffered. Product liability cases can include auto parts, appliances, electronics, toys, cleaning supplies, and even prescription drugs.
- Wrongful Death: When someone is killed as a result of someone else’s negligence, it is called wrongful death (this does not include self-defense). Losing a loved one is in itself an emotionally painful experience. However, when the loss is caused by someone else’s carelessness, it can be devastating. Pedestrian, bicycle, and motorcycle accidents, and violent acts are all typical causes of wrongful death lawsuits.
Why Hire Kiley Law Group?
At Kiley Law Group, we have more than 40 years of experience representing injured workers in compensation cases. Our lawyers are active members of committees and organizations of the Bar Association and have lectured on topics such as occupational safety, health care and labor law. This knowledge, combined with our experience, enables us to effectively seek justice for our clients and the surrounding community of Rye, New Hampshire.
The firm has earned a reputation as one of the most experienced personal injury attorneys in Rye, NH, with over 40 years of experience in this area, and over $500 million recovered for our injured clients.
Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
There is no single – size – fits – all legal solution, and you can turn to a lawyer with a different specialization to better serve your needs. A lawyer can help you to achieve the best possible outcome for your situation and avoid unnecessary complications and mistakes. If you are unsure of the legal issues, it is best to seek early legal advice and seek the help of an experienced Rye, NH injury lawyer.
In case of doubt, the best way to find a good lawyer is to ask someone you know and trust, such as a friend, family member or colleague. If you do not know a personal injury lawyer personally, you may know who you like, and that lawyer may be able to refer you to one of the best personal injury lawyers.
The period during which the insurance company must pay fair and reasonable compensation in the event of personal injury depends on the particular facts and circumstances relating to the accident, as well as on the issues of negligence or liability of other parties. On the other hand, a personal injury case can be resolved quickly and easily with a New Hampshire expert who collects your relatives “medical records and bills”.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Rye, NH
When you are injured due to someone else’s negligence, it only makes sense that he or she should pay for your recovery. That recovery can be maximized if you choose the right lawyer to fight for your best interests.
Keep in mind that you don’t have an endless period of time to file a claim. In the State of New Hampshire, the statute of limitations for most personal injury cases is only 3 years from the date of the incident, but different conditions may apply. It’s therefore wise for you to get legal information from an attorney with our law firm as soon as possible – because a lawyer with the needed experience, and good reviews to back him or her up, can always help you arrive at an informed decision.
The attorneys of Kiley Law Group have the resources you need. Our lawyers, with extensive knowledge of personal injury law, can help you get compensation for your losses.
Let Kiley Law Group, LLC, put our years of legal experience to work for you and get you every penny you deserve. Call us at (603) 617-3309 to talk to us. Your consultation is free, and we only collect payment if and when you get your compensation.