Boston Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Kiley Law Group has recovered MILLIONS of dollars on behalf of its Clients
Motorcyclists know better than anyone that drivers of cars, trucks, and other passenger vehicles don't always follow the rules of the road. Consequently, far too many motorcyclists are injured each year in accidents that COULD HAVE BEEN prevented. Injuries associated with motorcycle accidents can be some of the most severe, and recoveries are often difficult and expensive.
Kiley Law Group has been representing motorcycle accident victims for over 30 years. We've recovered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars for our clients, and we understand how difficult it can be to financially recover from an accident. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident ANYWHERE in the state of Massachusetts, it's extremely important that you contact an attorney with the experience to effectively oversee your case.
Like most motorcycle accident victims, you probably have a lot of questions:
- How am I going to pay my bills?
- How do I hold at-fault parties accountable?
- How much is it going to cost to hire a lawyer?
- How much is it going to cost to hire a lawyer?
At Kiley Law Group, we don't charge our clients one cent prior to settling their case. Our No Win, No Fee Promise assures our clients that we will do everything possible to get them the compensation they deserve, or we don't get paid. We offer our services on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don't pay us when we sign you as a client, but when we recover money on your behalf. We also offer FREE case evaluations to help you determine what your legal options are, and are willing to come to you, whether it's at your home, place of business, or even the hospital. For more information about how the motorcycle accident team at Kiley Law Group can help you, call us NOW at (888) 208-1695.
- $785,000 for a crushed ankle injury to a motorcyclist
- $485,000 for motorcycle accident caused by a motorist failing to stop at a posted stop sign
- $270,000 for a deadly motorcycle accident caused by a senior driver's negligence
- $265,000 for motorcycle accident fracture injuries
- $160,000 for fractured right gemur in a head on collision
- $100,000 for soft tissue injuries in a motorcycle accident
- $90,000 for ankle fracture in a motorcycle accident
Attorney Tom Kiley Rides, and Knows How Dangerous Roads are for Motorcyclists
No one understands how dangerous the road is for motorcyclists better than a fellow rider. Attorney Tom Kiley has been an avid motorcycle enthusiast for the last 20 years. He understands the hazards that motorcyclists have to overcome on a daily basis, and is aware of the severity of motorcycle accident injuries.
Often times, accidents are not the fault of motorcyclists, but of other drivers who simply do not know how to properly share the road. At Kiley Law Group, our attorneys understand this, and build strong cases on behalf of all our clients. Just because other motorists might consider a motorcyclist a nuisance doesn't mean that motorcyclists don't have the same right to be safe while traveling Massachusetts roads and highways.
Kiley Law Group is a strong advocate for motorcycle safety, and is committed to protecting the rights of motorcycle accident victims. Regardless of what the cause of your accident may have been, our attorneys will thoroughly investigate the details surrounding your case, will front ALL costs associated with the investigation, and won't charge you one cent unless we obtain compensation on your behalf. For more information about how we can help, please call us toll-free at (888) 208-1695.
If you have been the victim of someone else's negligence while driving a motorcycle in the state of Massachusetts, you may be well within your rights to pursue legal action.
Motorcycle Accidents Can Lead to Catastrophic Injuries
Motorcycle accident injuries are often times very severe, may require months or even years of treatment and rehabilitative care, and even THAT might not be enough to fully recover. Injuries can very well lead to disability, which would greatly impact how you're able to lead the rest of your life. Some of the more common motorcycle injuries include:
- Traumatic Brain Injury - Wearing a helmet is ESSENTIAL for minimizing head injury. However, because motorcyclists are fully exposed during accidents, the likelihood that TBI can occur is MUCH higher than it is for motorists of passenger vehicles. Traumatic brain injury can have a seriously debilitating impact of an accident victim's life.
- Broken Bones - The protective confines of a car or other passenger vehicle are non-existent for motorcycle accidents victims. With all of a motorcyclists limbs exposed, the likelihood of sustaining broken bone injury is very high. While broken bones may heal, the impact they have on mobility can be long lasting.
- Spinal Cord Injury - Injuring the spine is a very real possibility if you've been involved in a motorcycle accident. Recovery from spinal injury can be difficult, and the victim may never be the same again. Being fully exposed to the sheer impact of another vehicle may result in severe damage to the spine, particularly permanent paralysis.
At Kiley Law Group, it's our job to hold those responsible for your accident accountable for their actions. Your injuries may heal, but they may also leave you permanently impacted because of another person's negligence. We will examine every detail surrounding your accident, will build the strongest case we possibly can using the details of your case, and will work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the compensation necessary to heal from the impact of your accident.
As with everything, information is power. A motorcycle accident can be a devastating moment for any family, no matter how familiar they may be with bikes. The shock can be paralyzing and leave the survivors grasping for answers.
But you are not alone and there is information at your disposal. You MUST get your hands on this FREE motorcycle accidents book. It lays out your options in plain, easy-to-understand language, and reveals insider information the insurance companies don't want you to know. Massachusetts motorcycle accident lawyer, Tom Kiley, is an avid motorcycle rider and has represented individuals against insurance companies for over 30 years.
Why Should I Hire an Attorney After My Motorcycle Accident?
While the process of pursuing a claim may seem overwhelming now, and no amount of money can undo the damage done, retaining the services of a dedicated personal injury attorney could be advantageous for a number of reasons:
- Medical Expenses - The primary reasoning behind any personal injury claim can be the mountain of medical bills that can follow in the wake of a motorcycle accident. Motorcycle injuries can take on many forms, from physical damage to emotional distress, to say nothing of the difficulties you may face in the future. All of these expenses can end up costing hundreds of thousands and, in some instances, may financially bury your family. You've already paid enough for someone else's carelessness, why let the abuse continue?
- Insurance - With medical expenses, insurance companies aren't far behind. It is common practice for agencies to aim for the lowest possible settlement when dealing with just about any motorist. Their processes can be deliberately confusing if not downright deceitful. For motorcyclists, the scrutiny can be even greater. Their underhanded tactics and dubious assertions can become incredibly complex. An experienced personal injury attorney can help clear the fog of claims adjusting and work as a representative on your behalf.
- Investigation - With decades of experience, the Kiley Law Group knows the value of a thorough investigation when it comes to motorcycle accidents. When pursing a successful claim it is critical to have as much information from the accident scene as possible. Tracking down photographs, police reports and surveillance footage are the first steps your legal team will take. Consulting with medical experts can demonstrate how your injuries were sustained and how the resultant damage has negatively impacted your life. Crash reconstruction experts can provide a clearer understanding of the events leading up to the wreck and determine who may be at fault.
Contact a Boston Motorcycle Accident Law Firm Today
After an accident, injured motorcyclists have one very important job - fully RECOVER from any and all injuries brought on by the accident. At Kiley Law Group, our legal team also has one very important task - RECOVER fully on behalf of our clients so that they can try to put the accident and all costs associated with it behind them. If you've been injured in a motorcycle accident, call our Boston personal injury attorneys NOW at (888) 208-1695. We provide all of our potential clients with a free, no-obligation consultation, we answer any and all questions thrown our way, and we front all costs associated with building your case. You have absolutely nothing to lose by calling Kiley Law Group for help with your Boston motorcycle accident case. Regardless of where you're located in Massachusetts, our legal team will come to YOU, no questions asked, no fees charged. Call us today.